Sunday, November 22, 2009

The beast, The Assembly, and then that kid

Dear Readers,
         The past few days that have gone by haven't been the best. Everyone, especially Jack is driving me crazy. Well, let me tell you about him. The other day when we were making huts he did nothing because he was supposedly hunting. Then the other day when a ship was near we we could have been rescued, but no we weren't, because someone and his "hunters" weren't watching the fire like they said they would. They were to busy hunting so they let the fire go out. I was so annoyed, I was furious. When I mentioned something to him about it all he cared about was hunting. I finally yelled at him so much that he said he wouldn't do it again, but thats not the point, he should have never of let it out in the first place. But, I guess it's whatever because we all make mistakes. Yesterday, we had an assembly. An assembly about the Island, about our lives, and about what needs to come into consideration. For example, we talked about the water supply and that the coconut shells need to be filled at all times. Also, we talked about the shelters and that we need to make more sturdy ones with everyones participation, instead of just Simon and I again. Then the last thing was the fire. The most important thing on the island. It needed to be lit and smoking all day long, incase a ship would come, so then we can be rescued. Jack annoyed me at our assembly too. He made me upset. He keeps trying to over rule my authority like he thinks he deserves my position better than I do. Maybe he does, but he wasn't picked I was. So with me as leader he needs to obey and listen to me. At our assembly towards the end we talked about the so called beast that everyone says is real which I believe.
           I really do believe that there is a beast out there, we just can't see it. Or at least I thought we couldn't see it. Jack says there isn't one and well he would kind of be the one to know because he's been all over the woods. But, what if the beast was in the water like the littleuns' say. Perhaps, it does come out at night on to land I don't know . It always gives me the chills thinking about it. Eric'n' Sam said when they were at the fire refueling it the other night, they saw it in the woods. They came screaming down to me terrified it woke everyone up. I just don't know what to believe. I was really scared. We went looking for it but never found it. So I don't know now what to believe. One thing is for sure, I'm tired of being here.
                                                      Why are we still here,
                                                                  Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.